about DOM.

matt matt at virtualspectator.com
Sat Jan 20 15:15:46 EST 2001

Check out xml-sig archives ....

I use it heavily for building documents where many fragments are gathered from
the filesystem or an IPC, and inserted at many different locations in the
document.  That really is its power, but I as I learn more about it there seem
to be many more fun and interesting uses, for example, picking up whole
branches and shifting them to somewhere else becomes very handy.

Matt