ANN: clifford.py 0.6

Robert Kern kern at myrddin.caltech.edu
Sun Jan 28 23:01:43 EST 2001

Okay, I finally got off my lazy duff and put the fixed version
on the Starship.

clifford.py is an implementation of Clifford (geometric) algebras
in Python using Numerical Python (http://numpy.sourceforge.net).

I posted a previous (and embarassingly buggy) version to c.l.py,
so now, I belatedly fix that mistake and put the new version on
the Starship.

Location: http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/source/clifford.py

New in version 0.6:

 * fix a few stupid bugs that don't show up in 3 Euclidean dimensions
 * introduce a new algorithm for join and meet that actually works,
   but isn't very numerically stable: but it's better than nothing
 * various fixes and clean-ups

--
Robert Kern
kern at caltech.edu