Tweaking for New Co-lo

Sean Reifschneider jafo-pythonlist at tummy.com
Sun Jan 21 01:30:34 EST 2001

On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 09:43:38AM -0800, Ben Ocean wrote:
>I just moved my server. What a joy. Now my python install (on RedHat 6.2) is
>broken. Do I need to rebuild from scratch or is there an easy fix?

There have been some problems with the Pythons on RedHat.  I don't know
if 6.2 was impacted, but I think so.  If you aren't seeing the problem
with "anydbm" as described on the http://www.tummy.com/radiuscontext/
errata page, then you'd better post more information.  Otherwise,
follow the instructions there and you should be set.

Sean
--
 I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold
 is the hand that holds you down.  -- Everclear