Markov.py

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Sun Jan 21 10:18:23 EST 2001

The documentation is included in the script itself, see the
start of the test routine.  On a system with a command line
interface, this runs as the documentation indicates,
however, I'm not sure how command line arguments are passed
to the Mac.  You can insert a line in the test routine:

 args = [r'd:\python20\test.txt']

to assign to args directly instead of reading it from the
command line.  At least then it does something.

HTH,

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com
-------------------

<cpsoct at my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:94eavq$5cl$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...
> I found the following script in the mac standard
distribution (see path
> below). It seems to be Guido's, i am not sure however, i
am at a loss
> as to how to use this. I was unable to run it and there is
not
> documentation. In otherwords, i put on my detective hat
but was still
> unable to get the thing to run. Anyone use this and can
explain to me
> how? The script is a bit to big and complex for my level
of python kno-