Curses module for Python 2.0 for Windows NT

Radovan Garabik garabik-news at spam.melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk
Wed Jan 17 07:34:46 EST 2001

jurgen.defurne at philips.com wrote:
 : Dear all,

 : I am busy automating tasks across some Windows NT workstations, where
 : I control another program (Continuus/CM, if any one knows that).
 : Unfortunately, that control is not that easy. Ihave built a GUI interface,
 : but I am not really satisfied with it, so I want to simplify it somewhat so that
 : it can run in a DOS box using curses. Is there a curses add-on available
 : for the Win32 binaries ? It sure isn't part of the distribution I am using,
 : which is still the BeOpen version of Python 2.0

why I have such a feeling I saw (and answerred) the very same question
some months ago? :-)

see
http://www.mikroplan.com.pl/~mak/python/