Web devel with python. Whats the best route?

Lele Gaifax lele at seldati.it
Mon Jan 8 20:16:14 EST 2001

    AM> "Moshe Zadka" <moshez at zadka.site.co.il> wrote in message
    AM> news:mailman.978936788.24717.python-list at python.org...  [snip]
    >> The only thing I'm pretty certain about is that PyApache has
    >> been
    AM> superseded
    >> by mod_apache. Other then that, all have strong points, so you
    >> should pick

    AM> I know I'm confused, but, isn't mod_apache some other Apache
    AM> module (that, I think, has something to do with configuring
    AM> the webserver itself)?  How does it supersede PyApache?  Tx
    AM> for clarifications on this...!

It may be, in the sense that it's a superset of PyApache. Never
checked nor used the other modules, so I may be wrong.

The goal of PyApache was fast execution of standard CGIs, and that's
it. For more esotheric capabilities, I preferred Zope.

bye, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.