Electronic edition of 'The Standard Python Library'

W.Izatt wayne.izatt at _fspam_myself.com
Tue Jan 2 02:56:41 EST 2001

I had a nightmare getting my copy of this book to "work". My office is
behind a firewall, so of course the registration process would not work.
Repeated calls to Fatbrain (more than 10) did not produce results. Emails
were replied to by bots.

I eventaully carried a printer home and printed the book. It is great, and
has served me well. It just doesn't feel good to be treated like a criminal
after I've paid for the goods.

Don't buy from Fatbrain. I don't know about the others.

cheers

news:t7746.63812$59.17990421 at news3.rdc1.on.home.com...