brace nanny

Grant Griffin not.this at seebelow.org
Thu Jan 18 22:50:09 EST 2001

Paul Wright wrote:
> Other people have already said that both Vim and GNU indent will
> re-format C code to correct indentation, if that's a possible solution.
> Vim will spot mismatched braces and turn them red, but AFIAK will not
> spot inconsistent indentation.

Thanks, Paul (and others).

I already had both Vim and Indent in hand, but didn't think of them.
Using Indent for this is a simple (but clever) idea that I just hadn't
thought of which will serve the purpose, even though it isn't quite what
I asked for.

one-man's-paradigm-shift-is-another-man's-head-slap-<ouch>-ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation            http://www.iowegian.com