Tkinter vs wxPython: your opinions?

Rick Lee rwklee at home.com
Sat Jan 27 16:55:33 EST 2001

I probably misled quite a few readers with what I meant by "description of an
object's attributes".  I don't mean an object's geometry attributes.  I mean the
object of interest to the user, for example, a person's wallet, whose possible
description could be:

- compartments and pockets; within each, either bank notes, or cards; for bank
notes, number of notes and denomination of each; for each card, thickness,
weight, colour.

I like the GUI toolkit to be able to take an description like this, and generate
a nice looking window to display this structured information; as well as to
allow the user to change data, including, in the above example, adding/deleting
compartments, bank notes, cards.