win ce and python

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Fri Jan 19 15:34:13 EST 2001

In article <u2Z96.107219$n%.3577043 at news20.bellglobal.com>,
  Bryan Mongeau <bryan at eevolved.com> wrote:
> tony roth wrote:
>
> > is there anything going on with python and win ce devices
> > it seems to be kinda dead.  Any ideas or suggestions.

> Kinda strange how no one has answered your question yet,
> Tony. Seems as if python for Windows CE is alive and well at
>
> http://www.digicool.com/~brian/PythonCE/index.html

>From that page:
The current release of Python CE is 1.0b1, released 17 July, 1998.

So I dont believe "alive and well" is a reasonable description of that
port :-)

A later version can be found at
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/ce/ - and you can find a link
to the egroups mailing list.  However, there has been no recent
activity (other than people asking if there is any activity :-)

Mark.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/