Python and Industry

Darrell news at dorb.com
Mon Jan 15 21:31:03 EST 2001

I'm swimming in Python work and increasingly Zope work also.

Python is fun. Customers and their employees can be infected with this
virus.
This may be an instance of a trans human/computer virus.

Write a bunch of software and your customer will often worry about you
leaving.
Who will take care of this stuff? So they limit your tools, among other
annoying things.
When they start asking these questions, I produce one of their
Pythonized/Zombie employees.
Who nods their head up and down when asked if they could maintain this
stuff.

And the conquest continues!
I should become a distributor of introductory Python books, what a racket :)

--Darrell