HTML embeded with python

Jason Cunliffe jasonic at nomadicsltd.com
Thu Jan 11 00:18:11 EST 2001

Hi Derek,

Well (the.__BIG__.one = 'Zope')

http://www.zope.org

New much awaitd/improved version 2.3.x now emerging fom CVS and O'Reilly
book soon out [being printed now] will allow a lot of very cool Python in
web pages..

But free download now of current 2.2.5 will keep you well occupied.
http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.2.5

Zope is free, object-oriented, cross-platfrom web applciation development
system mostly in Python and using Python modules and syntax extensively.. an
exapnding universe and a busy community travelling along with it..

imho: well worth the learning curve. It's going to be a very interesting
year.

good luck1

- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']

news:MPG.14c7bd1a9ff02ee1989689 at news.hutch.com.au...