How robust is Python ?

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Sat Jan 13 04:46:58 EST 2001

On 12 Jan 2001 18:07:58 GMT, Donn Cave <donn at u.washington.edu> wrote:

> But back to the subject, I would be interested in more concrete
> examples of what exceptions we're liable to catch in a case like that.
> I have used top level handlers, but only as basically an alternative to
> the traceback, not to resume execution.

In my original message, I didn't say "resume execution" -- I said
"re-exec", meaning (sorry for not being clearer) using the exec(2)
system call to restart itself from scratch. I wouldn't just
resume execution after an identified exception.

--
Moshe Zadka <sig at zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.