Timestamping JPEGs w/ PIL?

x at y.com x at y.com
Wed Jan 24 22:40:22 EST 2001

Hey Fred;

Seeing as this is always such an issue for people trying to use text with
PIL, why not include at least a minimal set (take them from what I've
posted) with the standard distribution?

Either that, or it would be nice to have a small set available as a separate
download from either python.org, or pythonware.com...

just MHO...

Kevin Cazabon.

news:_ZIb6.9089$Qb7.1302047 at newsb.telia.net...