uploading files

doubleace3 at my-deja.com doubleace3 at my-deja.com
Fri Jan 5 17:09:52 EST 2001

Hi,
   I'm writing a script in php that needs to upload files from the
user's machine to a server, and it's used in combination with a form in
HTML that lies on the server side. I wrote a piece of code that I
thought would work, but it turned out that when i specify c:\test.doc,
it is the file on the server side that is uploaded and not the test.doc
on the client side. Must be because the script is run on the server
side.

Does anyone know how I would specify that it is the client's c:\test.doc
and not the server file that should be uploaded?

 Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/