GIF Image Size

Greg Landrum glandrum at my-deja.com
Wed Jan 3 10:02:43 EST 2001

In article <4my46.10966$mg6.496261 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
  "Rindolf" <rindolf2 at yahoo.comNOSPAM> wrote:
> > Thank you! Btw, what type of object is img.size, and what is the
class of
> > object returned by Image.open()?
> Um, I just downloaded it, how do I use it in windows? I have python
2.0
> installed in C:\Python20. Help?

If you are using python 2.0, you can find a binary distribution at:
http://w1.132.telia.com/~u13208596/pil/index.htm
along with installation instructions.  It would be convenient if this
were directly available from the pythonware site, but it's not.

To answer your other questions, img.size is a 2-tuple and Image.open()
returns an instance of the PIL Image class.  Refer to the PIL docs
for information about this class.

-greg

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/