Newbie Tkinter question

jerry keeney jerryleekeeney at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 23:07:57 EST 2001

The following little program is giving me some
problems.

The problem is with self.button2.  When this part of
code is commented out, the program works.  When I
uncomment it out, like here:  I get an invalid syntax
error for
self.button2.grid(row=1,column=1)

What obvious thing am I missing here?

# File: hello2.py

from Tkinter import *

class App:

    def __init__(self, master):

        self.button = Button(text="QUIT", fg="red")
        self.button.grid(row=0,column=0)

        self.hi_there = Button(text=
                        "Hello",command=self.say_hi)
        self.hi_there.grid(row=0,column=1)

        self.button2 = Button(text="test", fg="red")
	self.button2.grid(row=1,column=1)

    def say_hi(self):
        print "hi there, everyone!"

root = Tk()