smtplib --> receiving emails two times

Toralf Wittner 320097644692-0001 at t-online.de
Fri Jan 26 17:28:40 EST 2001

Tim Roberts wrote:

> Is it possible your script is getting executed twice for some readon?

It seems as if the problem occurs only if KDE's Konqueror Web browser is
used for sending the form. Maybe it has something to do with KDE's new
component model - first the HTML rendering engine is displaying the page
and then a text editor is embedded instead of this because of
<print "Content-Type: text/plain\n">. If I substitute this with
<print "Content-Type: text/html\n" I receive excactly one email. I
therefore assume that you are right - there is certainly a second execution
or something similar. Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Toralf Wittner