Blackadder - any opinions?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jan 21 08:53:16 EST 2001

Satheesh Babu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw this Python IDE at
> http://www.thekompany.com/products/blackadder/
>
> Personal edition is $49. Just wondering anybody had any
> experience with that before I think of buying it.
>
> Screenshots look good though the site is damn too slow!

The site is slow because a lot of Slashdot readers want
to download Aethera - theKompany.com's new KDE e-mail
client.

Anyway, the core components of Blackadder are good - Qt, Qt
Architect, PyQt, Scintilla. I don't know how well executed the
combination is, since I haven't received my copy yet, but I'm
quite confident.