I mean *setup.py* ! ... (more questions)[Re: libraries=['m'] in config.py [Re: Python 2.1 alpha 1 released!]]

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:06:55 EST 2001

** I meant setup.py, not config.py! **

OK -- same sort of problem building readline.so :
 setup.py wants to include -ltermcap

I was willing to write the other one off as a MacOSX oddity that
nobody on python-dev was likely to know about, but -ltermcap is
likely to be a problem on other systems too!

So that makes me think I'm missing some obvious way of overriding
these switches. Are there any docs or tips on this new setup
method ?  Am I just supposed to edit the source of setup.py, or
is it generated from some template ?

-- Steve Majewski