Web devel with python. Whats the best route?

Ben Wolfson wolfson at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 8 21:15:54 EST 2001

In article <mailman.979003689.6153.python-list at python.org>,
Lele Gaifax  <lele at seldati.it> wrote:

>    D> On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 11:30:26PM +0100, Alex Martelli wrote:
>    D> | "Lele Gaifax" <lele at seldati.it> wrote in message | | > PS:
>    D> Alex, un ciao particolare! Ti ricordi di me? Sublink... :) | |
>    D> E vorrei vedere, che ci si potesse scordare della gloriosa
>    D> sublink.org e | di tutti i suoi protagonisti...!-) Ciao Lele!
>    D> |
>
>    D> You do realize that it's impolite to "whisper" in public?  Now
>    D> I'm curious to know what you are talking about.  But maybe it's
>    D> my own fault for being "deaf" <wink>.
>
>Sorry, my fault: I was only saying "hello" to a good&old friend. I
>thought it was clear... after all, "ciao" *is* international, isn't
>it ?-)

And besides, it's nothing a quick trip to babelfish doesn't take care
of with ease:

Lele Gaifax:   Alex, hello a particular one!  You memories of me?

Alex Martelli: And I would want to see, that us it could be scordare
               of glorious sublink.org and all its protagonists Hello Lele!

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler
I say, an object can move whether or not an "external (male, masculine)