Neophyte looking for good books on Python

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Sat Jan 20 14:47:58 EST 2001

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:55:54 GMT, galyak <galyak at my-deja.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for good books on Python. I'm a neophyte programmer and I
> have a small understanding of C. I'm looking for good introductory books
> on Python.

I would recommend first reading the documentation on the web site --
the tutorial, and then (when you need it) parts of the library reference.
When you'll decide you need a book, you'll at least know what you're
looking for better (overview, examples, reference?)
--
Moshe Zadka <sig at zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.