How robust is Python ?

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Fri Jan 12 17:02:35 EST 2001

[Donn Cave]
> I guess we've already covered the "try: continue" issue:  "try:
> continue" just isn't supported ....

[Steve Holden]
> Yes, but there doesn't seem to be any inherent reason *why it
> shouldn't* be supported in the future. ...

See SourceForge patch #102989 (Allow 'continue' inside 'try' clause), by
Thomas Wouters.  With some luck, 2.0 implementer laziness will finally be
repaired by Thomas's industry by the time 2.1 comes out (for which schedule,
see PEP 226 on SourceForge).

or-try-jython-i-think-it's-allowed-it-for-years-ly y'rs  - tim