TCS.bsddb

Dan Parisien dan at eevolved.com
Fri Feb 16 18:36:09 EST 2001

Janne Sinkkonen wrote:

> Janne Sinkkonen <janne at oops.nnets.fi> writes:
>
> > Mine works, with Python 2.1a2 and with 1.5.x, but my bsddb is an older
> > 2.x
>
> Sorry, I tried to say that the underlying Berkeley database is an
> older 2.x version (2.1.3 probably).

My problem is that I'm running Mandrake 7.2 and it fills /lib with
incorrectly (I'm assuming) versioned libs. If I delete certain symbolic
links my tests will work... Unfortunately as soon as I run ldconfig, my
changes are wiped

Oh, and cvs depends on libdb.so.2 (one of the symbolic links I deleted).
cvs segfaulted in the middle of a commit, now I'm locked out :)

Not a good day today...
Dan