custom gui?

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Mon Feb 19 09:10:40 EST 2001

In article <xw2k6.1848$zw6.48239 at wagner.videotron.net>,
akhar <akhar at videotron.ca> wrote:
>How would I go about doing my own GUI? By that I mean what library do I use
>pyQT, pyGTK, pyWxWindows or tkinter? and By custom I mean changing where the
>open and close buttons are (appearance), how windows open and shut
>(location), have clipboards ... I am prepared to program but don<t know
>where to start .
			.
			.
			.
It depends.  I find your question ambiguous.  One possi-
bility is to buy or borrow John Grayson's celebrated book
While it uses Tkinter, much of the instruction applies
also with other bindings.  Is that the sort of answer
you're after?
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net