Nested scopes resolution -- you can breathe again!

William Tanksley wtanksle at dolphin.openprojects.net
Tue Feb 27 19:09:58 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:24:12 -0500, Tim Peters wrote:
>1. This has nothing to do with new features per se.  It's for incompatible
>   changes.  "incompatible" is key there.

Whoops!  I didn't get that key distinction.  I see your point, and have to
concede that I have no experience with introducing incompatible changes
into a language.

I'm glad that we're getting the ability to do that, though.  There *are*
some oddities in Python, and it'll be good to be able to make them go away.

>it's-not-a-dessert-topping-it's-a-floor-wax-ly y'rs  - tim

Hmm...  Tastes like foot to me.

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley