Changing Fonts in IDLE-0.5

Daniel Klein DanielK at jBASE.com
Tue Feb 13 17:39:51 EST 2001

Jeff,

You got me curious about this so after a minute of digging, I found two
files, 'config-unix.txt' and 'config-win.txt' in the '/python20/tools/idle'
(or C:\python20\tools\idle) directory. It is in these files (depending on
your platform) where the font size can be changed.

Hope this helps,

Daniel Klein
Portland OR USA

news:3A89A78F.C4C6B70A at tampabay.rr.com...