sorting question

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Thu Feb 8 11:30:04 EST 2001

Thank you all for the suggestions.

i am trying to unscramble scrambled words (which i am frustratingly bad at)
so i send all of the permutations to Word's spell checker and see what it
thinks are words.  I'll post the code this afternoon when i'm done in case
anyone wants it.

doug

news:tmlg6.61202$Ch.11526305 at newsrump.sjc.telocity.net...