String formatting characters - looking for details

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Feb 8 01:40:51 EST 2001

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 02:28:15AM +0000, Mark Pilgrim wrote:
>And if you don't, it's Google to the rescue!  Search for "printf format
>identifiers".  I found lots of very useful pages, like this one:
>http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/support/docs/reference/C/FUNCTIONS/format.html

Alternatively, check the latest CVS of the documents.  I finally got
Evelyn to submit some patches to the docs which should provide complete
documentation of the % formatting options.

The unfortunate thing is that this patch sat here internally for months
since I wrote the content, hoping to get marked up...

Sean
--
 Q:  What kind of dog goes "BOFH!  BOFH!"?
 A:  A rootweiler