How do I know all thrown exceptions of a function?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Feb 3 11:46:08 EST 2001

On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 04:07:37PM -0500, Steve Holden wrote:
>naiively executed the infamous HCF opcode?  Is there an HCF equivalent in
>the Python bytecodes?

Rockwell named a modem after it.  For those who don't recall, HCF is
the mythical Halt and Catch Fire opcode.  As ISP tech support folks
will attest, the Rockwell modems might as well have...

On the exceptions thrown by a function, this is one of the things I liked
about Java.  It required that your functions either catch all exceptions
generated within it, or that they declare that they will throw certain
exceptions.  Unfortunately, that's kind of hard to do in Python.

Sean
--
 It often shows a fine command of a language to say nothing.