PyQT problems... [2.1a2+PyQT broken?]

Marco Seiriö Marco.Seirio at crepido_dot_.com
Mon Feb 12 08:22:56 EST 2001

I tried on another machine with Python 2.0 and it works
ok!! Could it be that 2.1a2 is broken when used together
with PyQT? (Or PyQT could be the one that is broken... well
they don't mix anyway...)

Anybody involved in PyQT that cares to comment on this one?

/Marco