Scott Ambler's persistence layer in Python ?

hamish_lawson at yahoo.co.uk hamish_lawson at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 12:40:28 EST 2001

> Has someone implemented Scott Ambler's persistence layer in Python ?
>
> http://www.ambysoft.com/persistenceLayer.html

The forthcoming Webware 0.5 has a persistence component called
MiddleKit. The user's guide has a reference to Scott Ambler's papers.
The system is currently only available via CVS, but below I've
included cvsweb links to the introduction and the user's guide.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/Webware/MiddleKit/Docs/Intro.html?
cvsroot=webware

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/Webware/MiddleKit/Docs/UsersGuide.html?
cvsroot=webware

Webware is an suite of application-server components, but some of
them - including, I think, MiddleKit - are designed to be able to be
used outside of that system.

Hamish Lawson