PIL Fonts

Romuald Texier rtexier at elikya.com
Tue Feb 20 06:16:50 EST 2001

Olivier Deckmyn wrote:

> Doest this mean that a python script can delegate the making and render of
> an Image to Gimp and get it back as a JPEG in a string for example ?

I do not know if you can get it back in a string. In a file, sure. If you
want it in a string, that means you want to further process it, isn't it ?
So why not  make all processing in Gimp and only get a file ? The problem
is if you want to make dynamic images without disk usage, though.

  If you find a way, I would be interested in it ;o)

Sincerely,

--
Romuald Texier