Robots

Ben Ocean zope at thewebsons.com
Thu Feb 15 03:33:09 EST 2001

At 05:03 PM 2/14/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Ben Ocean wrote:
>
> > LOL! No, sorry that I misled you! I want to contact webmasters
> > individually
> > with individualized emails and invite them to swap links. So... any
> > ideas
> > on a script?
>
>So then, yes, you _do_ want build a spam database.  Unsolicited bulk
>email is unsolicited bulk email, regardless of whether or not _you_
>think it's relevant.

With all due respect...
Let's not start a flame war. This will be my last response to this
nonsense. The keyword is *bulk* When it's sent individually, it's not
*bulk*. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I'm trying to build something
similar to the Zeus robot at
http://cyber-robotics.com/
Now, for you purists that think that *any* use of automation to communicate
with others is spam, well, you're using automation...
The key is you're not doing it in bulk. Neither am I. Okay???
BenO