Unix's Zoo of Languages (Eric Raymond)

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Sat Feb 24 18:54:41 EST 2001

Drat it!  How many times do I have to tell them, it's no use if you just buy
them outright, take them into the inner chambers and tell the world they're
there (it's not like anyone would know, after all, who really knows what
happens behind closed doors).  It wrecks their credibility as a hostile
witness.  They have to appear unbiased and free to make their own decisions.

When we take Torvalds and Gates** we'll need to make sure they don't get
seen hanging out in the Cabal's meeting rooms (-dev) so we can use them to
sink the other languages.

Though, come to think of it, Python in the kernal would be nice...
Mike

** Yes, Gates, we need to take over Windows too.