Confused about extending.

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Thu Feb 22 05:58:33 EST 2001

>>>>> "Joonas" == Joonas Paalasmaa <joonas at olen.to> writes:

Joonas> I have made the following C-function and now I would like to
Joonas> use it via Python in that way, that it would manipulate Python
Joonas> lists smoothedValues and originalValues.  But I am just a
Joonas> beginner with C and I got confused with extending HowTo.  I
Joonas> would be glad if someone would explain how to manipulate the
Joonas> code to make it extendingable.

I am not sure if you are asking the question that I am answering, but
I recently posted a small extension module which has processing which
is quite similar to what you would need to do in a C extension.

Look back a couple of days for the thread:

        Re: Optimisation problem - in C?

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au