Problem with py2exe

Austin Wilson wilson.austin.aj at bhp.com.au
Thu Feb 8 13:29:34 EST 2001

I used version 0.2.1.

I have now successfully gotten the program to work but I had to do the
following

1. Copy the exe file generated by py2exe from the dist directory to the
winexe directory
2. Copy wxc.pyd and wx22_2.dll from the wxPython directory into the winexe
directory.

Regards
Austin

news:95ueuo$iseg7$1 at ID-59885.news.dfncis.de...

news:3A8231D4.1E5951A6 at engcorp.com...
> > Austin Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > I have just downloaded py2exe and I am trying to freeze a program.
However,