Calling Stored Procedure in DCOracle How To ?

Jose Martin joseamartin at mail.venmex.com
Thu Feb 15 07:56:21 EST 2001

THanks Oleg.
but

dbc.callproc('myproc', [])     <---- Second Argument must be a tuple.
Error.

I have more troubles.

I was modified my stored procedures an add a dummy parameter for calling without errors
then yes, I can call them !!!!.

But.  Another Error appears

>>> dbc.callproc('pktrans.proc_solicitudes',(1,))
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/DCOracle/ocidb.py", line 98, in callproc
    return apply(getattr(self.procedures, name),params)
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/DCOracle/ociProc.py", line 133, in __call__
    if oci_.oexec(oc): self._error()
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/DCOracle/ociProc.py", line 106, in _error
    raise error, (rc, oci_.OracleErrorMessage(c.lda, rc))
oci.error: (1403, 'ORA-01403: no data found\012ORA-06512: at "TRANS.PKTRANS", li
ne 54\012ORA-06512: at "TRANS.PKTRANS", line 92\012ORA-06512: at "TRANS.PKTRANS"
, line 30\012ORA-06512: at line 2')

I can run This Stored Procedure from SQLPlus and works ok without erros.

Can Help !.

I am doing a simulation of my bussines in python , i really need to call this stored procedures.

I have another ideas, but are some tricky.

I can define a dummy table with an update trigger and then this trigger can call internally to the Procedure inserted or updated
in  ProcName column of dummy table.

But may exits any way to call Stored Procedures from DCOracle ?

Thanks...