COMMERCIAL: BlackAdder Windows/Linux Python GUI Development Environment

Warren Postma embed at geocities.com
Thu Feb 1 09:07:15 EST 2001

Quoth phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk:
> The cunning plan continues...
>
> theKompany.com is pleased to announce the immediate >availability of  the
first Beta release of BlackAdder, a
>commercial Windows/Linux IDE for Python and the Qt
>GUI toolkit.

Looks interesting.  Besides this one (for QT) and Boa Constructor (wxPython
based) are there any other RAD/IDE tools are in the works that include
integrated forms builders and syntax-highlighting editor, etc?

I'm trying to figure out which one to contribute to the development of. So
far I'm leaning towards Boa because of the more liberal Windows licensing of
wxWindows (free) compared to QT on Windows(generally not free).

Warren