Where is CASE?????

Norman Shelley Norman_Shelley-RRDN60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Feb 27 13:55:14 EST 2001

This argument is similiar to Bertrand Meyer's argument for not having a
CASE statement in early versions of Eiffel.  He finally "saw the light"
and added in the CASE statement.  I believe he finally saw the need to
efficiently be able to handle character and string data (real world data
that has not yet been objectized).