IDLE - change the font size & background color

sa butcuz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 15:56:52 EST 2001

changing font size is pretty simple:

- goto the directory where IDLE is usually stored (It's
C:\Python20\Tools\idle on my windoze system)

- look to one of two files that directory:
    - config-win.txt [for windoze]
    - config-unix.txt [for unix]

and change the font size accordingly. [I like Verdana, 8pt]

[for the background color, I'm affraid you're gong to have to dig into the
source]

sa

news:p0Vk6.18$0Q5.43640 at news.pacbell.net...