Multithread ZODB.

Alexander Semenov sav at ulmen.mv.ru
Mon Feb 19 14:54:43 EST 2001

Hi!

Can someone give me a python code snippet, or skeleton of multithread
program which uses ZODB? Multithread examples are missing from ZODB
guide. It says what I must create connection for each thread, but I don't
know
for what? Should I make root objects separately for each thread? I prefer to
have common object for all threads. Should each thread commit transactions
on common objects? Shoud I use synchronization objects for safe access to
ZODB objects? I can't use ZEO, my program for Windows.
Luke, where is your sources?

WBR,
Alexander Semenov.

PS: Sorry for my English, my native is Russian.