What to do after Python?

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at nospam.cornell.edu
Tue Feb 20 21:56:54 EST 2001

* Cees de Groot <cg at gaia.intranet.cdegroot.com> menulis:

| ...Much closer, and you'll indeed do assembly
| (or machine code - back in the 70's I didn't have an assembler for the
| C64

Yeah, that's because the C64 didn't even exist yet :)  It came out in
1983 IIRC.  The Commodore PET models were around in the 70s, though.

| so I did everything in machine code inside Basic DATA statements
| ;-)).

I can't remember how many hundreds of hours I must've spent typing in
program listings from Ahoy! magazine, only to have the damn thing not
run because I mistyped a number in one of the DATA statements.
Yeah, those were the days...:)

169-is-decimal-for-LDA-ly y'rs, Cliff

--
Cliff Crawford                 http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
"huh?  Are you all there?  You missing some key parts up there?  Becoming