shadow.h

Joseph Holland King insanc at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:07:14 EST 2001

Joseph Holland King <insanc at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

i have searched the python web site including the starship page and the
vaults of parnassus page, to no avail. i have not been able to find a
port or any other information that would help me to use the c function
lckpwdf. i am really close to just writing it myself. does anyone know
of anywhere else to look or any way that is easier to convert the c
function to a python module? if not do you have any warnings or
comments that i should heed before attempting to write (if you can't
tell i am not all that enthusiastic about this idea.) thank you.

--
---
Joseph Holland King  | "God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our