First shot at python.

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Mon Feb 26 16:33:44 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:22:32 GMT, "SonoBull" <me at home.nl> wrote in
comp.lang.python in article <sOzm6.53721$zl4.1692936 at zwoll1.home.nl>:

:First seconds account:
:
:Downloaded wrong installing file. Finaly got it, installed it, and
:immediatly decided to download the tutoria.

I can feel your frustration.

Wasn't the tutorial included in the installation files you downloaded? When I
installed Python, all the docs came in the installation package.

:Got fed up swithing between tutorial and Python and printed the whole damm
:thing.

Why do you have to "switch"? Looking at your message headers, I would guess
you are on a Windows machine. Can't you have two windows open at the same
time?

:Ended up with chapter 7.

Yikes!
:
:Maybe in a couple of years of practice i wil be a good programmer,
:
:Well, wish me luck. Tomorrow at it again.

Yes, good luck! Keep at it!

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/