Newbie question: Python on Mac

grammer karl.grammer at univie.ac.at
Wed Feb 21 03:45:43 EST 2001

Hi out there, I hope somebody can help me with this:

Whenever I open a Python script using Tkinter on my Mac, it is not possible
to enter text or numbers into fields, although the scripts run on a Windows
NT machine, where entering numbers or text in the fields is possible .

I wandered through many faqs and website. I did not find this problem  -  am
I completely dumb or what is this ?

Karl (slowly getting mad)

Karl Grammer
Institute for Urban Ethology at the Institute for Antropology
Althanstrasse 14
A-1090 Vienna/Austria
Tel: +43-1-4277-54766 Fax:  +43-1-4277-9547
http://evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at/lbi.html