Q : About Jython & Applet (i'm begginer -_-)

?? reborn at neozone.net
Thu Feb 1 12:02:48 EST 2001

Thank you for your regard..^ ^

> How are you using the appletviewer or explorer?  To display an applet,
> it must first be in an HTML file.  Example:

> <applet classpath="HelloApplet.class" main="HelloApplet">

I made HTML file like that

<applet code="HelloApplet.class" width=300 height=250>
</applet>

and also test as your HTML code..
but, it's same result..

I insert some code for test it in jython :

if __name__ == '__main__':
    import pawt
    pawt.test(HelloApplet(), size=(500, 120))

then, I execute it like that :

jython HelloApplet.py

It display the result well.

but, after I complie it like that :
jythonc --core -d HelloApplet.py

It make two java file (HelloApplet.java, HelloApplet.class)

It don't work no more ...

my project is that make web-based tutoring Authoring tool.

If this problem doesn't solve, we have to throw away jython..

Please... give me some help..