[xyz]modem module?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Feb 8 15:37:42 EST 2001

A couple months back somebody asked about Python [xyz]modem
support, but I didn't find any positive answers with deja.

Did anybody ever find anything?

If not, what's the easiest way to running program like "sz"
with its stdout/stdin connected to a socket's file descriptor?

Does one just do the traditional fork/close/dup/exec using the
os module?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  CHUBBY CHECKER owns
                                  at               my BUILDING!