PEP 236: Back to the __future__

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Feb 28 11:44:09 EST 2001

Konrad Hinsen wrote:

> Indeed. I have been using Python since 1.3 and never had to change a
> single line due to language changes, and only very few lines due to
> library changes (regular expressions).

The only changes I've had to make was what amounts to the bugfix with
the socket address names (e.g., socket.connect((host, port)) instead of
socket.connect(host, port)).  And, of course, taking advantage of 2.0
features such as list comprehensions.

/  \ Men and women, women and men.  It will never work.
\__/ Erica Jong
    Official Buh rules / http://www.alcyone.com/max/projects/cards/buh/
 The official rules to the betting card game, Buh.