nice articles (Re: The price of fame...)

Dr. David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Thu Feb 22 13:49:54 EST 2001

Simon Michael wrote:
> I found eg "Text Processing in Python: Tips for Beginners" a very
> useful overview. Thanks!
> If I may, an attempt to summarize for my fellow newbies:
>   "Charming Python" columns can be found at, eg
>   http://gnosis.cx/publish/tech_index.html .
>   To read, click the title (not the eye logo).

Norman Shelley
| Funny, I still get this when I click on the above URL
| Not Found
| The requested URL /publish/tech_index.html was not found on this server.
| Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
| an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apparently my old host is AGAIN cycling though various unhelpful
messages at the site.  Let me repeat my recommendation against
Csoft.net.  Terrible customer support:  contemptuous, rude, unhelpful.

So I apologize for burdening the group with more matter that might seem
egotistical.  However, for now, you can get to the articles (on the new
host), at:

  http://64.41.64.172/publish/tech_index.html

In a day or two, the DNS updates should be distributed, and you can use
the domain name again.

Thanks, David...